Smart Teachers are searching for inspired Australian and New Zealand educators to apply for an experienced and qualified English and Religious Education (RE) Teacher position, to join and outstanding independent school in Hampstead, North London. The successful English and RE Teacher will be teaching English classes in Upper Primary and RE classes for Upper Primary and Lower Secondary pupils. The role is full time and permanent. The school is a multi-form entry school, it is well resourced, and staff are welcoming and supportive. The permanent, full time English and RE Teacher will be appointed to start work at the start of the new academic year in September 2020.
About the Role:
- English and RE Teacher
- English - Upper Primary
- Religious Education - Upper Primary and Lower Secondary
- Full time, permanent
- $53,700 - $79,500 AUD per year - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
About the school:
- Outstanding independent school
- Co-educational school, with students aged 3-14
- 2 sites, outdoor space
- Designated Early Years areas indoor and outdoor
- Well supported with assistants
In order to be considered for this role, the Class Cover Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMH5624KYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.