Are you an inspirational and highly qualified teacher of English? If so, Arcadia School is looking for an impressive candidate who is confident in delivering the English National Curriculum at Key Stage 3 and 4 and has the potential to graduate to A Level. The successful candidate will be an avid reader and passionate about literature and may have an interest in oracy and dialogic learning.
We are seeking:
- Fully qualified teachers holding Qualified Teacher Status with 3 years exprience in a British curriculum school
- Committed professionals who are dedicated to raising standards
- Teachers with secure knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Outstanding practitioners with the ability to deliver innovative lessons
- Team players who thrive and can contribute to the Arcadia family
We offer you:
- A unique and inspiring work environment with enthusiastic and motivated students
- Supportive management with a family approach towards all staff
- High quality continuous professional development
- Comprehensive teacher induction programme
- 3 years limited contract
- Competitive tax free salary
- Visa and Emirates ID costs covered
- Furnished, modern and spacious (single or family) accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Free tuition for dependent child
Year-round sunshine, blue skies and warm conditions make Dubai a true pleasure. Rainfall is rare, and temperature ranges from around 20C on a winter day, to a high of around 42C on a summer’s day. All public and private establishments are equipped with air-conditioning. The official currency is dirham (abbreviated to Dhs or AED).
Interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree where the title includes subject taught.
- B. Ed, Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, References, Medical check
- Over 23 and below 55 years of age