CFBL‘s education is based on bilingual and bi-cultural teaching methods accredited by the French Department for Education.
We are looking for individuals who are committed, passionate and well-qualified with a good knowledge of French and a good understanding of Primary and Secondary curriculum of the French Department for Education.
What we offer:
- Great working environment
- Free school meals for teachers
- 16 weeks holiday
- Social Club for staffs
- Benefits: Life Insurance, Income Protection, Private Health Insurance
- Location: Kentish Town West (Overground) - Kentish Town and Camden Town (Underground)
- Working hours: Depending on timetable
- Salary: starting from £31,402 for a newly qualified teacher and more depending on experience
What you offer:
- Adaptable to different cultures
- Secondary teaching experience in an international school with IGCSE
- Preferably fluent English speaker
- A good understanding of the French language
Please click the apply now button to submit your application
The closing date is Friday 20th April 2018 at 5:00 pm
Interviews will take place w/c 7th May 2018
CFBL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Bureau.