Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to apply for an English Teacher position at an outstanding Academy in Merton, South West London. This position will be available to start in January 2020, with a permanent contract on offer for the right candidate. We are ideally looking for someone who can teach up to Year 12 but this is not essential to apply.
About the Role:
- English Teacher
- Years 7-12 ideally
- Salary between $52,600 to $73,400 AUD (depending on experience)
- Full time
- Permanent contract available
About the School:
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’, the UK’s governing body for standards in education
- Accessible via public transport and car
- Co-ed academy based in the heart of Merton
- Generous staff packages available including health plans, gym memberships and more
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration.
- Graduate Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visas or eligible to apply - you can check here - https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa).
- Recent classroom-based references.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Completely free service
- Monthly social events and profession development
- Access to free online PD
- To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For any questions call Karla - 07 3112 8566
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.