Foremarke School Dubai is seeking an outstanding Mathematics Teacher to commence August 2021 for our expanding Senior School.
About Foremarke School Dubai
Foremarke is an established Prep School catering from Nursery (FS1) up to age 13, year 8, with specialist teaching staff from year 5 onwards. We are currently underway in expanding our provision to open a Senior School (Secondary phase) from next year as the school is rebranded Repton Al Barsha. The school will grow organically year on year to become a fully inclusive secondary school with a sixth form.
As a result we are now in an exciting phase of expansion at the school, looking to recruit secondary teachers and leaders to support the launch of our senior school next year.
We are a well-resourced Apple Distinguished School with exceptional sporting facilities, seeking to achieve the best from every pupil both academically and in extra-curricular activities which is a key aspect of the school program.
The school was rated Very Good with several outstanding features in the most recent DSIB inspection.
Foremarke, boasts state of the art facilities and is situated at the heart of ‘New Dubai’ in the Dubai Science Park, Barsha South. It offers the academic rigour of the UK National Curriculum within an inclusive family environment. The School is built on the twin foundations of academic excellence and the highest standards of pastoral care.
- Support for all teachers to attain Apple Teacher accreditation
- Basic pay commensurate with years of experience
- Generous leave entitlements
- Annual flight allowance, global healthcare plan for self, spouse and up to two dependent children up to age 18 (subject to status) at Foremarke School
- Modern accommodation in popular residential areas close to the school
Successful candidates will:
- Hold Bachelors of Education and PGCE with appropriate specialism, or
- Hold Bachelors in subject relevant to teaching specialism plus PGCE in Secondary Mathematics
- Have experience teaching in a UK setting or renowned British Curriculum / international school
- Be at least 24 years old
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years
Foremarke School - Dubai
Al Barsha South, Dubai, UAE
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years