Smart Teachers are searching for inspired Australian and New Zealand educators to apply for a qualified Maths Teacher to join a co-educational secondary school in Brent, North West London. The successful Maths Teacher will teach Maths to Years 7 -11 classes on a full time basis. The post starts in January 2020 and will be appointed for 2 terms in the first instance. The Maths Teacher will be joining a welcoming staff and benefit from working with a supportive leadership team.
About the role:
- Maths Teacher
- Years 7 - 11
- Full time, 2 terms initially
- Up to $390 AUD per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
About the School:
- Co Educational Secondary school
- Ages 11-18
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Graduate Teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visas or eligible to apply - you can check here - https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa)
- Recent classroom-based references
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Completely free service
- Monthly social events and profession development
- Access to free online PD
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV quoting job reference number GMH03016KYB to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For any questions call Karla - 07 3112 8566
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.