Applications are invited for a Mathematics Teacher at our client school located in the Lake Macquarie region of New South Wales. This coeducational school follows the Christian faith. The school provides a well-rounded education which focuses on the arts, sporting achievement and academic success. The school has a strong emphasis on Pastoral Care and dedicated to supporting and fostering positive relationships.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Commencing January 2022
• Teaching Stages 4-6 Mathematics including Extension 1
• Applicants must have extensive Stage 6 experience
• Applicants must be a committed Christian, an active member of a Christian Church with the ability to provide a Minister/Pastor reference and provide a Statement of Faith
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548360 SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales