We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed secondary mathematics, technology and statistics teacher with qualified teacher status to teach throughout the secondary years and join our fantastic teaching team.
Are you someone who can offer the following?
• At least two years of IB Diploma and/or MYP Experience.
• High expectations of student achievement and behaviour.
• Creative and inspiring approaches to learning and the curriculum.
• Excellent questioning skills
• A commitment to make a positive difference
• A commitment to personal learning and professional development.
• Focused on helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment
• Can effectively monitor, evaluate, record and report student progress
We can offer:
• Engaged, lively and creative learners who take pride in their school
• Highly motivated, supportive and committed colleagues
• An exceptional learning environment where all pupils can flourish
• An engaged and supportive governing body
To apply pleased attached your CV with photo.
NACE Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants must have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure and/or local police checks.