Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to consider an exciting opportunity to relocate to the UK and take up a Music Teacher Position at a 'Good' rated Independent school in Hounslow, London.
The Music Teacher would be on a part-time basis (2-3 days per week), which would include leading choir practice, music assembly and music lessons from Nursery to Year 6. The school behaviour at the school is outstanding and the pupils are highly motivated. The school are very proud of the imaginative and vibrant drama, art and music departments where children exert their expressive and creative personalities.
About the role:
- Music Teacher
- Leading Choir practice, Music Assembly and Music Lessons from Prep to Year 6
- Part-Time (2-3 days per week)
- Temporary position with the possibility to become permanent
- Daily rate - $255 AUD
About the School:
- Independent Prep school
- Single Sex School
- ‘Good’ OFSTED rating, the UK’s governing body for standards in education
- Beautiful location with great transportation links
- Small school – community feel
- Imaginative and vibrant drama, art and music departments
About the location:
- Follow address for information on Hounslow:
Plenty more Primary and Secondary Positions available for January 2020 and beyond - Contact for more information
In order to be considered for these roles, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration.
- Graduate Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visas or eligible to apply - you can check here - https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa).
- Recent classroom-based references.
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Completely free service
- Monthly social events and profession development
- Access to free online PD
- To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For any questions call Karla - 07 3112 8566
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.