Secondary Music Teacher required for September 2020 or earlier by mutual agreement for Dukhan English School
Applications are invited from ambitious, well qualified and highly motivated individuals with a minimum of four years full time teaching experience, who can demonstrate a track record of outstanding teaching and learning and a secure understanding of an internationally recognised secondary curriculum.
Our vision is for our students to be high achieving, healthy and happy individuals, well prepared to take their place as global citizens and leaders of the future.
To support this vision we are seeking a high quality Music teacher with excellent experience and references who will:
- Have recent experience of teaching Music to examination level such as iGCSE/GCSE/MYP or other internationally recognised qualification.
- Provide a relevant and challenging learning experience for all students;
- Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching and learning;
- Preferably have knowledge and experience of teaching EAL students;
- Ensure the students are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment;
- Maintain accurate formative and summative assessment records that link to all learning;
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children;
- Actively participate in and offer areas of staff CPD.
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for outstanding professionals who are eager to work for a company who are world leaders in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our schools are internationally focused and both are seen as important hubs for the communities they serve, educating approximately 1350 children from 3 to 18 years of age, and representing over 30 different nationalities and 50 languages. The schools enjoy state-of-the-art purpose built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant secondary curriculum, which has the QP Values at its heart.
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high-quality education, successful candidates will be employed by Qatar Petroleum.
Highly Competitive Salary and Package details
You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and sporting and leisure facilities.
Please apply immediately with a one-page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph. For VISA purposes, we will also require the following information:
1) Date of birth 2) Marital status 3) Nationality 4) Number of dependents 5) Nationality and age of dependents 6) QTS Status
Please send your complete application to QP.email@example.com
Penny has placed a number of teachers at QP Schools since 2010. She has visited on multiple occasions and is therefore very familiar with the schools.
Please feel free to contact her if you wish to discuss a potential application.
Penny Kontopyrghou, Office: +44 (0)20 7259 8771 Mobile: +447595 968 600.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and short listed applicants will be contacted once applications have been reviewed.
The current school website URL is http://www.des.com.qa
Please note that a new school website is under development.