NQT Secondary Teacher
£23,000 - £25,000
Permanent or Fixed term contract
Vision for Education is looking to speak to Secondary Newly Qualified Teachers who are looking for a role for September 2019. We work with Secondary Schools in the Cambs area who would be keen to appoint an NQT for September start.
We are interested in speaking to NQTs in all subject areas.
The desired Secondary NQT would be working in a Secondary School on a permanent basis or on a fixed term contract.
To be considered for the position of you will:
• Have successfully completed your Teaching qualification
• Have recently completed 2 placements in Secondary Schools
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer if working on a fixed term contract.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a NQT who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary team on 01223 608140.