The British International School, Kiev, established in 1997, serves the international and local community who are committed to the ethos of an international education. We offer the IB PYP and IB Diploma with the National Curriculum for England leading to IGCSE being taught in our secondary school across two campuses. We have exciting plans to expand and develop the school further, taking it from being a very good school to a great one!
We are looking to recruit for the 2017/18 academic year an outstanding Secondary PE Teacher. Previous IGCSE experience would be preferable, but not essential as training would be provided for the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate in their drive to ensure that all children achieve their full potential
- Be innovative, creative and a strategic thinker
- Be proactive and collaborative in your approach to working with others
- Be highly organised and work well under pressure
- Be able to analyse data effectively to identify and track the progress of our children
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV along with a letter of application to:
email@example.com and Keith Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.