Dalian American International School (DAIS) is seeking to fill Secondary Product Design & Engineering teaching position, teaching grades 6-12, for the 2021-2022 school year starting on July 23, 2021.
- Bachelor’s degree and certification in Career & Technical Education (or related field)
- Minimum of two years of classroom experience
- Experience in teaching English language learners
- Teaching experience in standards-based curriculum, instruction and assessment
- Training in Design Thinking
- Experience with collaboration and co-teaching with an English as an Additional Language specialist
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and teaching strategies to meet different aptitudes and interests of students, including whole group (co-teaching)/ small-group or individual learning.
- Establish and maintain communication with parents of students in the program.
- Participate in Department Meetings.
- Participate in in-service and staff development activities and staff meetings as required or assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Initial contracts are for two years. Benefits package includes a competitive salary, rent-free furnished housing, annual round-trip airfare to home of record, relocation allowance, and visa procurement support.
Modern, western-style teacher housing is located on campus in a pleasant, gated community. Amenities include two gymnasiums, 25m pool, all-weather sports field, fitness center, tennis court, dance studio, Hungry Scholar Café, and access to the nearby Raffles Medical Clinic. The location of our campus, situated in the Golden Pebble Beach National Resort Area, promotes a healthy lifestyle; walking distance to the beach; and biking, hiking, and golfing nearby.
DAIS is owned by Nord Anglia Education and accredited by Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
More information about the position and our school is available at our website, www.daischina.org. Specific inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.
Nord Anglia Education (China)
- International schools & colleges