Secondary School Teacher
September is upon us, and the need for Supply Teachers is high across the Worksop/Retford area. Vision for Education are looking to recruit Secondary trained Teachers to work with local schools on a day to day, and short term basis.
The right teachers will have experience teaching Secondary aged children, and hold QTS. We are looking for integral teachers, who are engaging and have excellent behaviour management skills. Subject specialisms such as Science, and Maths are in High demand at the moment, however all specialisms are welcomed if you can be flexible.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, and either a Batchelor in Education with QTS, Trained to degree level with a PGCE, have completed a GTP, or ITT within a school and are not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Great rates of pay
· Flexible contracts
· FREE Second to none online CPD training.
· FREE Courses and training.
· Your own dedicated consultant.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.