SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National Curriculum to an increasing population of around 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
We are looking for well qualified, enthusiastic, talented and outstanding Chemistry and Physics teachers to join this large and thriving department for academic year 2018/19.
Ideal candidates must have –
- Bachelor’s degree and QTS (with appropriate specialisation)
- Minimum of 2 years full time teaching in the UK National Curriculum, post-qualification teaching experience in the same field.
- Be passionate about children’s learning
- Plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities and learning environments.
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Prospective candidates should send the following:
· Letter of application and CV
· Recent passport photograph
· Referee contact details to email@example.com
The School of Research Science