Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join our highly motivated and experienced team, from the academic year 2018-19?
You will be working closely with other subject teachers, and also teach and support students with Special Needs in classroom environments.
International Community School, is an independent secondary International Baccalaureate World School providing a dynamic learning community for 11 to 18 year old learners.
The role offers the opportunity to:
- Improve your Special Education knowledge and classroom practice in a creative, supportive environment
- Teach smaller class sizes where you can focus on the quality of teaching and richness of tasks
- Teach an internationally recognised programme which is renowned for it's rigour and depth
- Be actively involved in the teaching and learning team to add value to the growing excellence in the school
- Work in an international environment founded on excellence and collaboration
- Engage in the international teaching community, offering training and career progression all over the world
ICS offers you:
- Good work-life balance (15 minutes walk to Oxford Street) in Central London location
- Minimum 13 weeks paid holiday (summer holiday starts from end of June)
- Option to work in our Summer School for extra income
ICS is located in Central London. 5 minutes walk from Paddington Underground Station and Edgeware Road Underground Station.
- Friendly and supportive environment. Most of our teachers have travelled and worked all over the world.
To submit your application today, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below”
Any other enquiries, please contact Email: email@example.com
ICS has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS checks/Overseas Police Checks. During interview all candidates will be asked to talk through their applications, including periods when they were not working. ICS is committed to equal opportunities