SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
We are seeking to appoint a Secondary SENCO to assist in leading and managing the provision of special educational needs at SRS. This is an excellent opportunity for someone committed to student success and well-being with knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice 2014, SEND needs and hold the NASENCO award for SEN and Inclusion leaders in England.
The successful candidate will:
· be experienced in working within a SEN team in secondary
· demonstrate excellent subject knowledge
· be able to identify students’ needs through a using variety of assessment tools
· support teachers in provision for students
· hard-working and organised
· able to communicate effectively with adults and children
· able to inspire and motivate others
· committed to realising the potential of all children
· provide guidance and workshops for parents
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Prospective candidates should send the following:
· Letter of application and CV
· Recent passport photograph
· Referee contact details to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Research Science