Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for Secondary Supply Teachers to work on a flexible daily basis with schools based in Brent, London. We have a constant flow of work across KS3 – 5 for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are an experienced Secondary Supply Teacher with the ability to adapt, then we want to hear from you.
About the Roles
• Secondary Supply Teachers
• Working with children in KS3 – KS5
• Day-to-day, short- and long-term blocks available within Brent
• No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
• Daily rate up to £140 (depending upon experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Supply Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold B Ed, PGCE or relevant qualification with QTS for the UK
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent curriculum, within the past two years
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the GMH2307SST.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.