Smart Teachers is recruiting for Secondary Supply Teachers to work in a range of secondary schools across East London. The ideal candidates will be extremely flexible and available to work on either a daily or short term basis across the boroughs of Newham, Waltham Forest and Tower Hamlets. This is a great opportunity for Secondary Supply Teachers to gain some valuable experience in a variety of schools without having to plan and prepare lessons. This could be an effective route if you have the ambition of becoming a full time teacher but are yet to gain a substantial amount of experience teaching the subject of your choice. Supply vacancies come in on both a ‘day to day’ and ‘long term’ bookings so applications need to be prompt. All applicants must have QTS and experience of teaching. NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Secondary Supply Teachers
· Working in schools in Newham, Waltham Forest & Tower Hamlets
· Covering classes from KS3 – KS5
· Subject specific and general cover role available
· Daily cover, short & long term supply roles available
· Daily pay rate from £125
In order to be considered for this role, Secondary Supply Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold UK QTS, PGCE, Cert Ed, BEd, BA(QTS), BSc(QTS)
· Have excellent subject knowledge and a good first degree
· Have good knowledge of the UK Curriculum
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach per-planned lessons and partake in marking work
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR1111.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.