Required for September 2018
The British International School Moscow invites applications from talented teachers to join our established team. Our staff currently delivers a first class education programme through the English National Curriculum (3-18 years) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma and A-Level to students from 65 nationalities located in seven sites across the city.
All our schools are managed by experienced British Headteachers.
We invite applications for the following posts:
NQTs welcome to apply for all posts (BSO accredited).
Secondary teachers - English
Experience in teaching IB diploma and A Level an advantage.
Our package includes (gross figures):
- Annual salary starting from € 36000 (NQTs) and rising depending on teaching experience up to € 48700.
- Living allowance € 600 per month
- Flight allowance € 1150 - 1600 per year
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunities for professional development and internal promotion.
- Small classes of highly motivated children
Moscow is a vibrant cosmopolitan city, rich in educational resources with museums, galleries and international venues for exhibitions and concerts that rival the best in the world.
Please visit our web site for further information: www.bismoscow.com
Interviews are available via skype.
For an application form and further information please contact:
The British International School Moscow
24th Year of Excellence in Education