Smart Teachers is recruiting for Secondary teachers for July, 2017 in North Queensland, Australia. Our client is an independent Catholic Secondary College in the Marist Tradition that is committed to providing a quality Catholic education, founded on the dignity and respect of every human person. This school provides a wide range of subjects and programs in our curriculum including academic opportunities as well as vocational, trade and career training.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teachers – Combination of subjects: RE, Maths, Science, Humanities and Digital Technologies
- 2 positions
- Term 3 Contract
- Semester 2 Contract
- Possibility of Continuation
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
About the Location:
The school is located in tropical North Queensland. The town is 5km from the coast, easy to access the Atherton Tablelands and the Great Barrier Reef.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to teach in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess the minimum relevant tertiary qualifications– Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Provide a minimum of three professional references, including most recent Head Teacher
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number. #TES1706-160325SP
If you are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or have secured a visa for Australia, please include this information on your CV.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.