Our client is a secondary coeducational Catholic school situated south west of Darwin. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school seeks a suitably qualified & highly motivated teacher for Secondary general classes. This position is due to commence Term 2, 2018.
About the Role:
- Commencing ASAP or Term 2
- Contract til end of 2018 – view to continue
- Teachers at this school teach across most curriculum areas
- Candidates with a passion for inspiring young men will be highly regarded
- New graduates or Experienced teacher encouraged to apply
- Provided with Classroom assistants and ongoing support for teaching ESL students
- Remote Indigenous Community – 4hrs drive from Darwin
- Free Housing, health care, and relocation/storage
- Salary packaging – Excellent remuneration and assistance for teachers
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1803-526298CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526298CG – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).