The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German-English) and the fostering of individual talent in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to providing academic excellence and a learning environment where children can develop and utilise their social competences. The trusty relationship established between our teachers, students and parents sets us apart.
The Phorms Education network consists of a number of private schools in Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For the school year 2018/19 at our Secondary School in Munich we are looking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of Art
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified secondary teacher, who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, a Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you are a passionate artist who has the talent to fascinate children with the diversity of art
- you are enthusiastic about incorporating the cultural programme outside of the school into the curriculum, stimulating the interest of the children for art exhibitions and other cultural events
- you enjoy planning and organising school art events
- you have an interest in learning German; ideally you already possess a basic knowledge of German
- an attractive salary package
- innovative technologies and pedagogy to implement our curriculum
- small classes enabling differentiation and individual support
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an open and friendly working environment in an international team
- a relocation allowance and support concerning residency and work permits
- professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an excellent location of the school campus in the city centre of Munich
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher to join a high performing faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://goo.gl/GNpi2P.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en.