Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eight daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing our organization and ourselves.
For our Secondary School in Frankfurt Steinbach/Taunus we are looking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of English, ASAP
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, a Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- you have gathered practical experience teaching and have ideally already taught within a German school setting, making you familiar with the German school system.
- you know Cambridge curriculum and ideally your teaching experience is mapped to it
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you have an interest in learning German; ideally you already possess a basic knowledge of German
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care, a company pension scheme, retirement such as lunch allowance and a RMV-wide Jobticket or benefit card
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- all paperwork prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- a relocation allowance and support
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3sX08Dk.
Phorms School Frankfurt
- Mainstream school with state funding
- All-through School