Eaton International School, located 25km from Kuala Lumpur city centre, opened in September 2013 for students aged 2-17 years. With over 600 pupils, the school offers an innovative curriculum, based on a combination of the Cambridge International Curriculum and the English National Curriculum. For further details visit www.eaton.edu.my
Successful candidate must:
- Have at least two years experiences in teaching , QTS and be registered with the DFE
- Be able to teach more than one subject areas, as well as prior experience of new curriculum design and implementation would be advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate a proven record of outstanding teaching and learning and secure understanding of the National Curriculum and GCSE/ IGCSE
- Have a growth-mindset looking to continually improve
- Be able to engage, motive and support children, staff and parents
- Be able to support the wider life of the school
We will provide:
- A generous salary and benefits package including housing and travel allowances, medical insurance and etc
- A two-year contract with an option to renew at its completion
- Post starts: January 2018
For further details or to apply for the teaching positions, applicants should send/ email their CV and a covering letter for the attention of Ms. Eunice at firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 October 2017.
If you are successful, you will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau in the UK (or a police check/ clearance from your home/ residents country). All offers of employment are subject to various visa requirements and local rules and legislation in Malaysia.