King's College, The British School of Murcia, one of the most sought after British Schools in Spain, is looking to appoint a Secondary Teacher of ICT & Computing for August 2018.
- A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group School in Spain please complete and send the application pack, available at http://vacancies.kingsgroup.org/?centre=Murcia
To apply, please also send a covering letter of no more than one side of A4 and a recent photograph (by email) by the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is March 23rd
To find out more about King’s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.