Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
As of the 16th of August 2021, our Secondary School in Frankfurt Steinbach/Taunus is looking for a motivated, committed and skilled
of Mathematics and ICT or Chemistry
(full-time; initially limited for 2 years)
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Bachelor or a Master’s degree, a Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- your focus should be on the subjects of mathematics and science
- you have a passion to teach secondary students in mathematics and science according to the curriculum and to provide extra-curricular activities extending the students’ competences in the field of digital media
- you are motivated to develop our media concept tailored according to the needs of the school, covering all areas of the various subject curricula.
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to implement it creatively together in a team
- you have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community
- you can speak and teach in English at a high level
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care, a company pension scheme, retirement such as lunch allowance and a RMV-wide Jobticket or benefit card
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- all paperwork prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- a relocation allowance and support
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children in an international setting, to join a high performing faculty. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3doBKEZ .
Phorms School Frankfurt
- Mainstream school with state funding
- All-through School