Secondary Teacher of Music
For August 2021, we are looking for a Secondary teacher of Music, including A Level and IGCSE
Charter International School has grown over 17 years from a small Kindergarten to its current size of 350. Charter is accredited by CIS and WASC and is a Cambridge Examination Centre offering A Level, IGCSE and Checkpoint examinations.
Applicants should have:
• A teaching degree or a relevant degree + PGCE
• A minimum of three years’ experience.
• Experience teaching Music across the range of Secondary ages
• Experience of teaching IGCSE and A Level (or equivalent)
• A proven record of organising and directing musical events such as choirs, ensembles, concerts and shows.
The package includes a competitive salary, housing allowance, flights, health insurance, free school places for 2 children.
Applicants should look at further application details on the school website and send:
• A full CV with the names and contact details of at least 3 professional referees (one of whom must be your current head).
• A letter of application (2 A4 sides maximum)
Charter International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, such as International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) if UK based, or the equivalent if overseas, as well as written/verbal reference checks from previous employers. Any offer of appointment will be subject to the above checks being successfully completed.
Please note that in line with the Charter International School Data Protection policy, we will only use the information provided to support the core educational function of the school. It will not be shared with any organisation outside the school.
Further school information can be seen on the school website www.charter.ac.th
Applications should be sent by Friday March 19th to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and interviews may take place earlier that the closing date if suitable candidates are found.
Charter International School - Bangkok
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years