The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German-English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers,
students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For the school year 2018/2019 at our Secondary School in Berlin Mitte we are looking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of Science
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified secondary teacher, who holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), a teaching qualification and certificate or a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- an innovative educational concept
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development
- an attractive benefit package
- a school campus covering the age groups from 18 months to 18 years old
- an excellent location of the school campus in Berlin city
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher to join a high performing and dedicated faculty who enjoys working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://goo.gl/a6ZUL8.
For further information please visit our website at https://phorms.de/en/ or https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/