The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For our Secondary School in Berlin Zehlendorf starting on 01. August 2018 we are looking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of Sport
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified Sport teacher who holds a Bachelor´s degree in Sports or Kinesiology and BEd or PGCE/PGDE in Sports
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you are a passionate sport teacher who has the talent to fascinate children in Sports
- you have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small class sizes
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- an excellent location of the school campus in Berlin Zehlendorf
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online https://goo.gl/SL99dR.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en and https://jobs.phorms.de/en.