Smart Teachers is recruiting for Secondary Teachers to work within a range of schools in Bexley across a range of Secondary subjects. Our schools require skilled Secondary Teachers who can deliver across all areas of the curriculum including Science, Maths, MFL, English & Drama, Humanities Design & Technology and Art & Music, who are flexible in their approach and can work to achieve excellent results within a small amount of time.
Supply teaching puts you in the ‘control seat’ where you can say when and where you teach. As well as immediate vacancies, we also have vacancies in January and September, so we can help you prepare for your next career move.
About the Roles
• Secondary Teachers
• Across KS3-KS5
• All subjects
• Full time, part time and flexible roles available
• Up to £160 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
• Easily accessible supportive Secondary schools
• Southwark based
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum from KS3 –KS5
• OS-trained teachers and NQTS are welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference RCR2507STB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.