Our client is a top P – 12 Independent school ideally located for candidates of the Darling Downs region. The school is seeking to appoint a qualified and highly motivated secondary teachers. Several fulltime permanent position will commence in January 2018. The regular roles and responsibilities of a teaching position can be expected. As this is Independent school, support and commitment to the extra-curricular, pastoral and spiritual life of the school is required.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher – All subject combinations
- Strong emphasis on Maths / Science positions
- Full-time, permanent role – 2018 Start
- Excellent facilities and teaching resources
- Supportive and well networked school
- Top Catholic regional school
About the School:
- Outstanding reputation within the community
- Coeducational school
- Excellent student behaviour
- Supportive leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and resources
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref 1711-52288CW or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).