Smart Teachers is recruiting for outstanding Secondary Teachers/ NQTs in the London Borough of Lewisham. We have a constant flow of work across all Secondary Subject and key stages for regular day-to-day supply, short term and long-term bookings, with the potential to be offered a permanent contract. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility and is a fantastic opportunity for Secondary Teachers/ NQTs to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the Roles
• Secondary Teachers/ NQTs
• All Subjects & Key Stages KS3 – KS5
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• Daily Rate between £130 - £140
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Teacher/ NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Good first degree ideally in secondary specialism
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR1810
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.