Secondary Teaching Assistant
Full and Part-Time Contracts
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Secondary Teaching Assistants who can work at a variety of schools on day-to-day, short-term and long-term assignments in the Calderdale area.
We would be interested to hear from committed, passionate and dynamic individuals who want to help ensure that all pupils reach their potential in school. Working alongside the class teacher providing general classroom support or working 1 to 1 with individual children requiring additional support.
It is essential that you have relevant experience working in a support role in a school setting. Previous experience working with Special Educational Needs children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching assistant opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.