Smart Teachers is recruiting qualified, passionate teachers for a newly established International School located in the Foshan/ Guangzhou district which is closely linked to Hong Kong and Macau.
It offers multiple curricula such as the British curriculum (IGCSE and A-Level), the Canadian BC offshore program and the American AP curriculum.
Students at this school are academically selected, and many go on to top universities across Europe and America. The campus has state of the art facilities such as heated swimming pool, indoor and outdoor athletics and sporting arenas, multi-purpose gym and media labs. The school are able to assist in relocation and travel costs so if you’re looking for an exciting opportunity teaching in China, please apply.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference:
Mathematics Teacher - WEB#1911-540591NS
Art Teacher - WEB#1911-540592NS
Biology Teacher – WEB#1911-540532NS
Economics Teacher – WEB#1911-540531NS
Commencing August 2020
Excellent package including: Yearly return flights, monthly housing allowance, contract renewal bonus, paid vacations, paid work visa and health insurance
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor's Degree and must be accredited in specific subject area
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Fluent in English
- Relevant Police Checks
- Minimum 2 Years teaching experience
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- High level ICT and data analysis skills also preferred
- Knowledge and experience in inquiry based teaching and learning;
- Eligible for a Work Permit in China.