Seeking Graduate Occupational Therapists
Vision for Education is seeking Graduate Occupational Therapists to join our successful supply team as a Learning Support Assistant and work in a SEND School in the Sunderland Local Authority. This position is to start in January 2020.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the successful individual will be supporting students who have Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) in an education setting. The role is suitable for those who are, or soon to be Graduate Occupational Therapists as it will provide invaluable experience relating to their degree.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Experience working with children and/or young adults with SLD and/or Autism.
- A genuine passion for supporting complex young people in an extremely rewarding role.
- Flexibility and dedication.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake a face to face interview and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an individual who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle SEND team on 01912291386.