ABC Teachers, part of TES are looking for Level 3 SEN Teaching assistants to work within a specialised Special Needs school on day to day and potential long term supply cover. The school is in Wolverhampton and deals with students aged between 7 and 16 years of age with pupils who have Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) as well as MLD and Physical disabilities. Experience within these SEN needs would be extremely beneficial.
The role will begin in September and will be on an ongoing supply role basis with day to day and potential long-term work available. A flexible individual and someone looking for a different challenge would ideally suit this role as well as someone looking to gain experience around a wide variety of Special Needs.
We are looking to invite the right candidate to a registration day in the next few weeks to aim to clear you for work as soon as possible. We hold registrations at either our office in Lichfield or on Tuesdays in Dudley at the Village Hotel.
What to do next
· Click to apply today! Or contact Richard Stonehouse by sending your full up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 410500 to discuss registering with us further.
· To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration and hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce. You will need to pay for this upfront, but once you are fully registered, have uploaded this onto the Update Service and have worked 1 full day with us then we will reimburse you the cost. At the registration we will discuss in more detail the work that you are looking for, your experience to date, and also how we are going to work best for you.
· We will need to gain academic references to cover the last 12 months, one of which must be a school based reference. Our compliance team have a rigorous safeguarding and clearance process and this is how we know we are working with the best possible team of staff to employ in our schools.
· Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own individual areas across from the Midlands and across Staffordshire. We also have a second office in Loughborough where they cover the East Midlands also.
· ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
· We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.