Vision for Education are working in partnership with an education provider in Leeds that caters for pupils with SEMH issues and Learning Disabilities. The school are requiring a Science Teacher to work on a part time/full time basis to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will hold QTS, and will have experience working with challenging behaviour and learning disabilities.
You must be:
· Patient and understanding.
· Positive in the classroom and have strong classroom management skills.
· Empathic towards pupils from a disadvantaged background.
· Flexible with your teaching style in order to adapt to each individuals needs.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist SEND Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· Professional 24/7 support from committed consultants.
· CPD Training Opportunities, including fee Team Teach training.
· Committed consultants.
· You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.