Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a PRU Teacher to work at a successful and driven Secondary PRU School near Stockport centre. This is a Full Time position, which is due to commence in April 2018.
As an EBD teacher you will be working in a school who believe in nurturing children to achieve their full potential socially and academically. They believe that children who are happy, positive and confident will have the best opportunity to find their special talents. They help children learn kindness, respect and understanding in school and beyond. This school is an inclusive environment which is committed to instilling in each student a desire to learn, to do their best, and to embrace new challenges.
They aim to develop students who are confident, independent learners, with the skills to continue their education and become socially responsible adults.
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
- Relevant Qualifications – QTS, QTLS
- Appropriate recent experience
- Be committed and dedicated to the learning and development of children
- Have a nurturing character
As well as being part of this schools community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
- Excellent and transparent rates
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness , Mental Health training (Paid by Vision)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events in your local area
Vision for Education are staffed by experienced Consultants many of whom have a background in Education and Training, and who are committed to paying our supply staff the best rates of pay in the market and are here to offer help and guidance.