Smart Teachers is recruiting for Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants to work in a large SEN Primary aged school in Croydon. There are a range of roles available, including part time, full time, temporary and permanent roles in all different types of schools, ASD, PRU’s and SLD schools. We are also recruiting for day-to-day supply roles. The daily rate will range from £60-70 and there is scope for higher dependent on the qualifications and experience of the candidate. This is a long term temporary role with a view for the contract to go permanent with the school if expectations are met and the school is happy with the quality of candidate.
About the Roles
· Special Educational Needs Learning Support Assistant (SEN LSA)
· South Croydon
· Full or part-time options available
· Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
· £60-70pd. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Great rates of pay
· Guaranteed pay scheme
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· £250 referral scheme
· Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience in teaching support in the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
· Experience in an SEN environment is preferred
· High enthusiasm and able to use initiative in the classroom setting
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SCASENLSATACRDN.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.