ABC Teachers are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers with experience working in SEN settings and a keen interest to work in SEN schools. We are looking for Teachers to work in a variety of SEN schools across Dudley, Stourbridge and the Black Country.
About the role:
- Teaching students with a variety of special educational needs (SEN), including Autism (ASC), moderate to severe learning difficulties, challenging behaviour, social emotional mental health needs and other conditions.
- Long-term, short-term and day to day supply positions available.
- Choose your working days each week, suitable for flexible working patterns.
- Start in September 2021.
About the schools we work with:
- Primary, secondary and all-through schools.
- SEND Schools, Pupil Referral Units and Alternative Provisions.
- Easily accessible from Dudley, Stourbridge and surrounding areas of the Black Country.
- Supportive environments to help build your confidence in the classroom.
- Have completed or due to complete a teaching degree/qualification such as a PGCE with Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have a minimum of 20 days experience working within a SEN school or setting.
- A passion to work with children and young people with additional or special educational needs.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with students.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN NQT who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our SEND team on 01214812230.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
ABC Teachers Limited
- Supply agency