Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant looking for an opportunity within an SEN School?
ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for a qualified Teaching Assistant for a position in a Special Educational Needs school located in Coventry. This will be a full time, ongoing supply role beginning in September.
You will be working with children between the ages of 6 and 19 who have a range of Special Needs but more angled towards Autism, MLD and SLD. We are looking for a candidate who has experience within similar areas, and is confident in their ability to work with a range of learning difficulties.
You will be working alongside the class teacher, assisting with different tasks throughout the day, as well as working with students both 1:1 and in small groups; you will also work alongside other teaching assistants in order to provide individual support where needed.
The ideal candidate –
. Level 2 TA qualification minimum
· Deliver quality assistance to teacher(s) and pupil(s)
· Build rapport with the children
· In date DBS & on the Update Service
. Evidence of working within SEN
Why should you join ABC Teachers?
. Flexible working hours to meet your needs
. Detailed knowledge of local schools
. A dedicated consultant for your area
. We are the only Recruitment agency to be in partnership with TES
. We are the leading Education Recruitment Agency in the area
What to do next:
· To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration and hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce. You will need to pay for this upfront, but once you are fully registered, have uploaded this onto the Update Service and have worked 1 full day with us then we will reimburse you the cost. At the registration we will discuss in more detail the work that you are looking for, your experience to date, and also how we are going to work best for you.
· We will need to gain academic references to cover the last 12 months, one of which must be a school based reference. Our compliance team have a rigorous safeguarding and clearance process and this is how we know we are working with the best possible team of staff to employ in our schools.
· Click to apply today! Or contact Richard Stonehouse by sending your CV to: email@example.com or call 01543 410500 to discuss registering with us further.
· Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own individual areas across from the Midlands and across Staffordshire. We also have a second office in Loughborough where they cover the East Midlands also.
· If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media:
· Website: http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk/
· Twitter: @SupplyTeach
· Facebook: https://en-eg.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS
· ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
· We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
· Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.