Are you experienced in working with Special Educational Needs?
Do you have spare days available during the week?
September 2018 start
£65 - £75 (per day)
Vision for Education are looking for Candidates to come and join our successful supply team, working in a variety of special needs settings across Kirklees. Our specialist SEND team based in Huddersfield are currently working with settings who require Teaching Assistants to cover needs that arise on a daily basis. These positions would suit a candidate who may have spare time available due to work rotas etc.
Our ideal candidates will be flexible and adaptable to the different situations that could arise. You will need to be energetic and have the ability to de-escalate challenging behaviour. These positions are to work with different SEN settings of all ages and with different levels ranging from moderate to severe SEN.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a SEN Teacher you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a passionate Teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch.