Smart Teachers is recruiting for an SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Needs TA for a ‘Good’ school located in Hounslow. This is a three-form entry school set on large, stunning grounds. This full-time SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Needs TA role will start in September 2019 and could lead to a permanent placement. The successful SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Needs TA will work 1:1 with a student in reception, diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). The school actively encourage career progression and are part of the Hounslow scheme to reduce workload. They also actively arrange inset days, which include increasing the well-being for staff. Activities are organised on the basis of staff preferences.
About the Role
• SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Needs TA
• 1:1 with a student diagnosed with ASD and ADHD in reception
• Temporary position with the potential to become permanent
• September 2019 start
• £65 - £80 per day
About the School
• Spacious, stunning grounds
• Rated Good by Ofsted
• The school is part of the Hounslow agenda to reduce workload scheme
• Inset days arranged to increase staff well-being
• Easy parking around the school
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN TA / SEN Teaching Assistant / Special Needs TA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
• Previous experience working with students with SEN, ASD, ADHD
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS11250.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.