The Bridge London Trust
SEN Teachers required for the Bridge London Trust Primary site
Salary Grade: Teacher Pay Scale + SEN allowance
Applications welcomed from NQTs/experienced Teachers
From September 2020 or earlier
Are you passionate about children’s learning?
Are you an innovative, creative practitioner?
Do you relish working in a friendly environment where you will be supported all the way?
We are an outstanding, fun and innovative special school based on two sites in Islington. We are looking for teachers for Primary schools who are:
• Positive and creative with a flexible approach to teaching
• An excellent teacher with enthusiasm and commitment to impact positively on student wellbeing and progress
• Have a positive approach to supporting behaviour that challenges.
We also have a vacancy for a senior teacher post on both sites for the right candidate.
The Bridge School is part of family of schools of The Bridge London Trust which oversees the work of three Special Schools, a Primary School and a Teaching School. The Bridge School has been recognised as outstanding in its last three inspections and we are a PBS school. Our staff have developed some fantastic practices and we are continually striving to further develop the learning opportunities we provide for our pupils.
Pupils in The Bridge School have severe learning difficulties and many have autism. Every child and young person is an individual and we work hard to tailor our curriculum to meet their needs.
In return, we can offer you:
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• As supportive community and a committed team of staff that are equally determined to give students the best possible opportunities
• An opportunity to develop your own ideas through practitioner-led research
We welcome applications from overseas Qualified Teachers (sponsorships may be available in certain circumstances) and NQT’s.
To view the job description, person specification and to apply for these posts, please visit the vacancies page on our school website. http://www.thebridgelondon.co.uk/contact-us/vacancies
Please return your completed application form together with equal opportunities form to:
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 20th January 2020
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 3rd February 2020