SEN Teachers required for the Bridge London Trust Secondary site
Salary Grade: Teacher Pay Scale + SEN allowance
Applications welcomed from NQTs/experienced Teachers
From September 2021
Are you passionate about children’s learning?
Are you an innovative, creative practitioner?
Do you relish working in a friendly environment where you will be supported all the way?
We are an outstanding, fun and innovative special school based on two sites in Islington. We are looking for teachers for our Secondary site who are:
• Positive and creative with a flexible approach to teaching
• An excellent teacher with enthusiasm and commitment to impact positively on student wellbeing and progress
• Have a positive approach to supporting behaviour that challenges.
The Bridge School is part of family of schools of The Bridge London Trust which oversees the work of three Special Schools, a Primary School and a Teaching School. The Bridge School has been recognised as outstanding in its last three inspections and we are a PBS school. Our staff have developed some fantastic practices and we are continually striving to further develop the learning opportunities we provide for our pupils.
Pupils in The Bridge School have severe learning difficulties and many have autism. Every child and young person is an individual and we work hard to tailor our curriculum to meet their needs.
In return, we can offer you:
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• As supportive community and a committed team of staff that are equally determined to give students the best possible opportunities
• An opportunity to develop your own ideas through practitioner-led research
To view the job description, person specification and to apply for these posts, please visit the vacancies page on our school website; https://www.thebridgelondon.co.uk/default-item/present-vacancies-2/
Please return your completed application form together with equal opportunities form to:
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
The Bridge London Trust is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing: 17th May 2021
The Bridge London Trust
- English primary schools