ABC Teachers have an urgent requirement for an SEN Teacher for a school based just outside of Leicestershire City Centre. The school caters for the needs of children aged 5-16 with ASC, PMLD and other special educational needs.
The role is to begin immediately on a full time basis on a rolling contract with opportunities for permanent positions if it is a right fit for the candidate and the school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Have experience working with in a SEND setting
- Have exceptional behaviour management skills
- Be able to build strong, lasting relationships with the pupils in the class.
- Have an Enhanced Child and Adult DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to complete one)
What ABC Teachers can offer:
- Market leading rates of pay, paid by our in-house payroll team.
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE CPD to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you'd like to find out more about the role or other exciting opportunities we have available, then please call Jacob on 01543 228 029 or email at email@example.com.
If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.