(Class age range 5 years – 19 years)
Who are we?
Severndale Specialist Academy is a multi-site school catering children with special educational needs in Shropshire.
What is the purpose of the role?
The role of the classteacher at Severndale Specialist Academy is to provide exciting, engaging high quality teaching which delivers an appropriate curriculum and meets the needs of each pupil. This will involve ongoing and close liaison with parents/carers, colleagues and other professionals and the management of a class team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply
- Ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
- Ability to cope with challenging behavior
- Encourage engagement and inclusion
* Salary Main Scale / Upper Pay Scale plus SEN 1 £2,085 (Teacher Main Scale)
* Full time from 1 September 2017
* Personal development
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Outstanding Teacher / NQT
- Creative professional
- Enthusiasm to make a difference
- Can do attitude
- Flexible approach to working
- Working as part of a team
If you want to further your career in a fast paced environment, then please complete the online application form at www.Severndaleschool.org and forward your information to Nic Copeland (Human Resources) Nic.Copeland@Severndaleschool.co.uk by 12noon on Monday 5 June 2017.
Interviews taking place week commencing Monday 12 June 2017
Severndale Specialist Academy is committed to the safety and well-being of all pupils and staff. Posts are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures and safer recruiting process including pre-interview reference checks.