Job Ref: SEN Teach 2
Role: Part-time SEN Teacher for 5 mornings per week
Contract: Part-time fixed-term contract
We are looking for an exceptional and highly motivated teacher to provide specialist teaching for individuals and groups of children with SEND, and to support the SENCo and class teachers in the planning and delivery of SEND programmes.
Michael Faraday School is a very successful, vibrant and popular school in Walworth with excellent transport links. We are a happy and inclusive school, committed to raising standards and ensuring that our children reach their full potential. We serve a socially and culturally diverse community and the school reflects this.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- an inspirational teacher who is patient, hard-working and committed to providing high quality learning
- an experienced teacher with QTS who has shown the ability to raise standards through high quality teaching
- a teacher with a background, training or qualifications in working with children with dyslexia and/or those with SEND
- flexible and adaptable
- well organized and with good communication skills
- someone with good IT skills
Closing date for applications is midday on Monday 2nd October 2017 and interviews will be held in the same week (w/b 02/10/17).
For more information please contact Ann Dowie, our Office Manager, on 0207 703 5806 or at email@example.com
Visits to the school are most welcome.