Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher to teach KS2 pupils at a lovely PMLD/ASD/SLD school in Surrey. This is a full time position to start in January on a long-term basis with the opportunity to go permanent for the right SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher. This is an all-through SEN school catering for pupils with a variety of special needs.
About the Role
· SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher
· Will be teaching KS2 pupils
· You will need to be a dedicated teacher who has the skills to observe and monitor pupil progression and liaise well with the SLT team, parents and others
· Full time, long-term role with a potential to go permanent for the right candidate
· Daily rate starting at £130
About the School
· All through PMLD/SLD/ASD School
· Small classes and strong TA support
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’
· Genuine prospects to progress
· Located in Surrey with good transportation links and onsite parking
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN Teacher / Special Educational Needs Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching pupils with special needs
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CAH40397.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.